Refund & Cancellation Policy
Single Sessions –
– Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
– Medical Cancellations – Cancellation is permitted where a client is not able to participate in a single sessions for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the athlete or team was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued.
– If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
Blocks of Sessions
– Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a session within a block.
– If you are unable to attend due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we may offer you a service credit if you notify us prior to your session start date.
– If we are notified within 24hrs of your session start date, there will be no additional sessions added unless agreed upon by the owner. There is no cash or credit card refund.
NOTES: Service credits are valid until end of current block and/or as agreed upon by the owner, subject to availability.